Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Service Connection Injuries

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello all hope all is well. I have been racking my brain to say the least my Question is this ( If you are injured on Active Duty upon discharge from Military Services. Who is responsible for The injury or injuries?Is the burden placed on the Veteran to follow up or is it the Military Services or the VA.? I am a little confused here with this .I know the Federal Citation that Iam arguing with the US. Army is clear however if the Services know you are or were injured to make the process user friendly?

• Answers 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Halos 2 once you have scanned just copy and paste to your reply simple enough or attachments to reply.Hope this helps

Am lost in this process of pasting etc...hope info already given is enough to have any/all assist me with this process involving my claim.

Also had VR & E for a few mths now they want to do an Indpendent Living Program Assessment. This will prove disability status. Also do I send this assessment to the VA DRO who is examining my claim still before it goes to BVA? ( Or likely told it is sitting in a holding room )

Has anyone else been involved with ILP or this process? What type of assistance do they "usually" offer? Do they get the grants for you if needed them for home adaptations? I know the counselor said we can help up to $25K but after that I need my supervisor's approval.

Damp day today and I am feeling more traumatized today by this whole process. Maybe because more pain today and vertigo more too.

Just a bummer day with the waiting. Hope tomorrow will be a tad brighter. ( Over 4-5 yrs now )

Any info on any of the above areas is appreciated. Good Independence day to all!

Thanks a bunch!!

Halos 2 once you have scanned just copy and paste to your reply simple enough or attachments to reply.Hope this helps

Halos 2 Once you have acanned your image and you are ready to post it here upon add reply go to where it says browse and look for the image so if its on your desktop easy location click on it and add it then press upload. and you should be able to complete what you wish to share here. I hope this helps

Easier said...

Oh by the way I forgot to give this info with my claim...100% SSDI first time claimed with 1 exam within few months 5 yrs ago yet VA ignores that when looking at my claim...go figure right?

Halos 2 Once

you have acanned your image and you are ready to post it here upon add reply go to where it says browse and look for the image so if its on your desktop easy location click on it and add it then press upload. and you should be able to complete what you wish to share here. I hope this helps

how do I get it from my site I saved it at to get o this site? Do I start with this site and go back to it in my folders and what do I do to send it here?

It is upside dowm in the saved spot.

Halos 2 Once you have acanned your image and you are ready to post it here upon add reply go to where it says browse and look for the image so if its on your desktop easy location click on it and add it then press upload. and you should be able to complete what you wish to share here. I hope this helps

I have windows vista...can't find the documents I saved on ?paint?

This is so frustrating...novice with basic computer self taught skills never have done paste copy send info from computer before and have had computers since the 90's..never had the need to so I guess it didn't bother me ...maybe I will try to type info again even though lost it after 40 min previously trying...

how do I get it from my site I saved it at to get o this site? Do I start with this site and go back to it in my folders and what do I do to send it here?

It is upside dowm in the saved spot.