VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Official Award Letter Arrived

Rate this topic

rway

Finally,

Its been a long journey. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. (Especially, Mountain Time) Rcvd a total of 90% with TDIU. Had an increase on Migraines and Back, added NEW 70% for MST PTSD, and Stayed the same for Meneires and Left Knee Arthritis. Lost 20% for Left Knee ACL Repair and somehow Reoccurring Tinnitis Disappeared from all the paperwork.

All in All a win. I went from 60% to 90% w/TDIU. I am still going to fight for an increase in Meneires and my left knee. I also, have inquired about my disappearing reoccurring Tinnitus.

Again, a great thanks to all. I have read many hours from this forum and have learned a lot. I still have a lot more to learn. I will also remember TBird after my medical bills are paid. This site is the best that I have found for helping VETS.

Thanks again,

RWAY

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Congradulations, and good luck with your future endeavors. Hang in here and try to help other vets as you can, even if it is just moral support.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use