Surprise, Surprise

Rate this topic

I Corps 1970

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Bless you Tom! Sure glad you got whats due, sure hope it helps you and loved ones. Is there anything or advice you'd like to share with us? So many of us still struggle to get the correct sc and continue to try to help others. Again, thanks for posting.

Cg'up2009!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Thanks everyone,

My initial claim took 8 months and the appeal for permanent status only took 6 weeks. The VSO I worked with was new, but did an excellant job in assisting me. I wanted permanent status so I could do some mortgage refinancing without worring about future exams. Now I have wait to see when the lender get's the word on the new bill regarding loan to value refinancing.

The biggest thing I had going for me was proof that I was in combat. Being in the artillery with no CIB or PH, I did have proof of my Firebase being overrun and my unit was awarded the Valorous Unit Award for that incident.

Tom

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably does not lead anywhere.

Thanks everyone,

My initial claim took 8 months and the appeal for permanent status only took 6 weeks. The VSO I worked with was new, but did an excellant job in assisting me. I wanted permanent status so I could do some mortgage refinancing without worring about future exams. Now I have wait to see when the lender get's the word on the new bill regarding loan to value refinancing.

The biggest thing I had going for me was proof that I was in combat. Being in the artillery with no CIB or PH, I did have proof of my Firebase being overrun and my unit was awarded the Valorous Unit Award for that incident.

Tom

Congrats I Corps

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use