Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My P&t

Rate this question

Arch

Question

With alot of help from Patty Murray's people and the threat of asking the U.S. Attorney to investigate "why the VARO does not follow the legal requirments of Title 38 U.S.C." I got the P&T retroactive for 2 years. My Wife deserves the CHAMPVA. These VARO DRO's are SOB's, I hate fighting my own Government for things that should be a "Given".

Arch 100% P&T

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Its always a fight. Its a fight to get looked at fairly its a fight to get rated properly then a fight to get paid properly. But hey you made it to the other side!................

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Way to go Arch! Good for you! There should be a list of P&T Benefits somewhere's at Hadit, have to search around. AND, your state may have additional benefits as well for P&T. Some things that come to mind are the Champva, VA Dental for you, Waiver of [remium for the first 10K VA Life Insurance, second 20K offered at cost; others can list more. Some states have property tax exemptins, etc!!!

ALSO, get your military ID for Base Priveledges -- MWR, BX and Commisery. Good Benefits!!

Congrats!! ~Wings