Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Think The Va Took Advantage Of My Kind Nature

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

OK...As I have said I have been approved for SMC (L But sent papers to Lawyer today to see if I can get it any higher) & one VA Psychologist had to write in his report I can't handle my own money & today I get a letter from the RO talking about appointing a Fuduciary.

My question is can I appoint my Wife or Daughter as said person because I damn sure don't want to have to go see some one I don't even know for my "Allowance"

Any information greatly appreciated

Thank U

Gary

gdsnide

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah I get around Ha Ha -

Gary feel free to copy my responses here and give to Karl as to the competency thing if you feel he should know who your payee might eventually be-

and maybe he should definitely know of this recent competency issue that VA raised if he represents you for the SMC claim.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Gary,

You haven't received the actual decision yet have you ?

carlie

Carlie, No I haven't gotten certified GOOFY yet but got award letter that said I had to respond in ( I think) 30 days or they would go along with what the Doc. said.

What Berta said was interesting because if the VA ever wanted to play games I could go down there & act nuttier than I am.

Also, I'm sure Berta will read this & what I have to say is in reference to the $600.00 debt her Husband owed.

Here's the trick & it works as I have done it.

Send in $10.00 per month ( make sure to not miss a month) & that shows U are attempting to pay bill & if they refuse payment then it's on them as U are making an attempt to pay on bill.

I used to have the place I did that to calling me all the time crying it cost more to handle the bill than I was paying.

So, I told them "Refuse my payment" which they never did.

They even got to where they were sending me a bill for $10.00 a month. HA

Also, I love to talk to those Bums that call on the phone telling me I owe money.

One said he was a manager ( he was so sweet when we started talking) & I said "Every body over there must be a Manager as the last guy that called said he was a Manager & I told him to get a real job & quit bothering me" He got mad & hung up on me. HA If you're a Woman & some guy calls "Ask him what color underwear he has on" HA

These people know most people worry about these collection agencies but they are a big joke.

GARY

gdsnide

Yeah I get around Ha Ha -

Gary feel free to copy my responses here and give to Karl as to the competency thing if you feel he should know who your payee might eventually be-

and maybe he should definitely know of this recent competency issue that VA raised if he represents you for the SMC claim.

Berta, I surely will tell him about the VA telling me I'm goofy.HA

Also, I'm going to tell him about me being certified by a VA Shrink as having PTSD Chronic & severe. I don't know how I goofed that one up as I never did get rated for that. Probably forgot about it so now I have my Daughter do my paper work (Hey, I'm disabled HA) & get her on the phone as fast as I can when I talk business as my Short Term Memory is terrible.

GARY

gdsnide