VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Think The Va Took Advantage Of My Kind Nature

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

OK...As I have said I have been approved for SMC (L But sent papers to Lawyer today to see if I can get it any higher) & one VA Psychologist had to write in his report I can't handle my own money & today I get a letter from the RO talking about appointing a Fuduciary.

My question is can I appoint my Wife or Daughter as said person because I damn sure don't want to have to go see some one I don't even know for my "Allowance"

Any information greatly appreciated

Thank U

Gary

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah I get around Ha Ha -

Gary feel free to copy my responses here and give to Karl as to the competency thing if you feel he should know who your payee might eventually be-

and maybe he should definitely know of this recent competency issue that VA raised if he represents you for the SMC claim.

Gary,

You haven't received the actual decision yet have you ?

carlie

Carlie, No I haven't gotten certified GOOFY yet but got award letter that said I had to respond in ( I think) 30 days or they would go along with what the Doc. said.

What Berta said was interesting because if the VA ever wanted to play games I could go down there & act nuttier than I am.

Also, I'm sure Berta will read this & what I have to say is in reference to the $600.00 debt her Husband owed.

Here's the trick & it works as I have done it.

Send in $10.00 per month ( make sure to not miss a month) & that shows U are attempting to pay bill & if they refuse payment then it's on them as U are making an attempt to pay on bill.

I used to have the place I did that to calling me all the time crying it cost more to handle the bill than I was paying.

So, I told them "Refuse my payment" which they never did.

They even got to where they were sending me a bill for $10.00 a month. HA

Also, I love to talk to those Bums that call on the phone telling me I owe money.

One said he was a manager ( he was so sweet when we started talking) & I said "Every body over there must be a Manager as the last guy that called said he was a Manager & I told him to get a real job & quit bothering me" He got mad & hung up on me. HA If you're a Woman & some guy calls "Ask him what color underwear he has on" HA

These people know most people worry about these collection agencies but they are a big joke.

GARY

Yeah I get around Ha Ha -

Gary feel free to copy my responses here and give to Karl as to the competency thing if you feel he should know who your payee might eventually be-

and maybe he should definitely know of this recent competency issue that VA raised if he represents you for the SMC claim.

Berta, I surely will tell him about the VA telling me I'm goofy.HA

Also, I'm going to tell him about me being certified by a VA Shrink as having PTSD Chronic & severe. I don't know how I goofed that one up as I never did get rated for that. Probably forgot about it so now I have my Daughter do my paper work (Hey, I'm disabled HA) & get her on the phone as fast as I can when I talk business as my Short Term Memory is terrible.

GARY