VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dic ?

hurryupnwait

Question

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta it is really good to here you are doing better and your stay at the Bath VA sounds as though it meant a lot to you under the circumstances. I would like to share something with you, about a friend of my wife and I. This is'nt meant to alarm you. She is the head RN, of the cardiology dept. at a very good hospital in Miami. We were visiting them in Sanibel at their time share and she came down with a cold, she thought. A week later she was in the hospital with double pneumonia, they thought. A week or so later they figured it was not pneumonia and took another week probably with all the testing, to diagnose BOOP, "Bronchial obliterans with organizing pneumonia". Origionally they had her on antibiotics, IV and oxygen and was not working. When they figured out that it was BOOP, they started her on a 3-month steroid regime and oxygen. I could not believe how sick she got from this and the length of time to get over it. My wife and I are so glad she is well now and finally went back to work last week. Apparently it is some type of autoimmune disease. Get well totally and soon.

T&B

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta:

You are always missed and glad that you had a good experience at a VA Hospital.

Get better

Pete

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Berta, So glad to hear that VAMC Bath treated you well --and as you deserve. Hope you are feeling better soon. Focus on your recovery, respectfully and with love, ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

Now Berta you know your daughter is going to need that TP when she comes home to make sure you are next to your husband when you do pass, so quit being so tight fisted with the money :rolleyes: she is your daughter

okay now with the funnies out of the way, I am glad you are feeling better, there is too much knowledge in your head, you are a walking computer, we need you (who else could keep this bunch straight?)

Now keep the heat up high enough that you don't end up back in the hospital