Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Second Round In My Favor

Rate this topic

Tayo

Hello everyone,,,

I have been missing in action lately and will still be "out of it" for a while. These daggone treatments will drive the strongest of us CRAZY!!!

Anyhow,,, as some of you know,,, the VA has "misplaced" my documents,,, all of 12 times.

Well,,, I keep everything,,, including the "date stamped." So word of advice,,, when you hand anything into the VA,,, please get it date stamped. Any emails,,, save them because there is a date with it.

I contacted my congressman. Yes,,, probably the best thing in the world.

After contacting him,,, I received a call from the VA,,, it was a field rep. Guess what,,, my paperwork miraculously appeared. He came to the house. He told me,,, "because the decision of incompetent was made, no action is going to take place because the letter from my provider was not taken into consideration." He then said , "however, the process of monitoring of my funds must take place."

Now, the good part. All my funds were released (dating back to January 2008). ---I forgot the term--- I am fully allowed to manage my own funds with "incompetency" NOT in the record.

He told me that in a few months, the VA is going to re-rate me while considering the physicians letter.

YES!!!

Further,,, my paperwork for an increase to R2 has also "miraculously" been found. LOL

The VA is working on that information. LOL LOL LOL :rolleyes:

Soooo,,, please, please, please,,, keep all information sent to the VA.

Tayo

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Cogratulations Tayo, keep up the good work. I am learning to be an organized packrat myself.

Best to ya,

Cg,2009

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

People are always asking me why I keep all of "that paper".... :rolleyes:

Congratulations, does my heart good to see the VA shown to be the liars and thieves we all know that they are.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use