VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rx Question

Rate this question

pete

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Perhaps it is not important but it does suppress your leukocyte count which is to say it has the side effect of surpressing your immune system... How nice eh..

• HadIt.com Elder

Klonopin is one of the better tranquilizers. It is not as addictive as valium or some of the others. It does help with muscle cramps.

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete:

Of all the drugs that I take ... am supposed to take ... have ever taken ... "Klonopin" ... has been a MIRACLE drug for me.

And I have taken about everything in the pharmacy for ... PTSD and its' side effects.

You have to find out which dose is best for you ... I take it in the morning and at night ... and sometimes during the day ... on a rough day.

It is like .... "Xanax LITE" ... and last much longer too.

Get your doseage adjusted and it should work fine.

Oh ... it is the ONLY drug, that I have taken, that seems to work at the same original doseage (15 years for me) .. with the same results over the years too ... and NO need to increase doseage either ... unless "Stress Load Temporarily" increases ....

Good luck ...

... Magoo .. aka .. Bill ... B)

PS .. Xanax is stronger, faster acting and leaves my system faster too.

I keep an old bottle of (quick acting) Xanax ... in case the Chinese storm up my driveway ... NOT to "give up & check out" ... but to keep my wits about me while I am setting off the claymores and running the M-60 ... :P

thanks, everyone. One other question--it (Klonopin) seems to hae negative sexual side effects for me. And, yeah Magoo, I start working the driveway with my "thumper" when the dinks are approaching. LOL