VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Apology To Everyone

Rate this question

dav_marine72

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to issue an apology for my post yesterday. I used some trigger words without even thinking about it and attacked a member that has been nothing but helpful to me. I have been trying to stay off here because I am at the end of my line. I am in severe pain and it is hard to talk with anyone these days without yelling at them. I have an upcoming surgery that may or may not do anything for me and it scares me to death. I feel like I am letting my wife and kids down with all my problems. Everyone on here has always tried to help me and other strangers and that is what makes this place special. I let my pain body erupt yesterday and sincerely apologize for that. Thanks for everyone's help and understanding it has made a difference in my life.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Semperfi marine: Not everyone has an understanding of the pain and what it does to our personalities, making us appear to be someone were're not. You have shown, to me at least and a few others, that you have taken responsibility for your actions that the pain has caused and that is a great step in changing the perceptions of others. If you continue to recognise where your anger and frustration comes from, you are headed in the right direction to a better quality of life, not only for yourself, but for your family, friends, and even those who do not know you nor understand the pain you suffer each and every moment of the day.

I can only imagine your type of pain, it isn't caused by the same injury or process, that my pain comes from, but the end results are very much alike and dealing with it, I think, is also alike. So don't feel alone, those of us who deal with pain in one form or another understand, by stepping up and taking responsibility for what the pain help make you say or do, you enter a club of those who are as willing to help as they are to forgive.

HoRaw!

Rockhound Rider ;) :rolleyes:

I'm a chronic pain type and have some idea about how you feel. I've had to utter an apology a time or three myself. Less painful than holding in knowing we done wrong.

At home when I get crabby, I go down to my shop in the barn and maybe whittle, just sit and listen to the radio, or, now and then, yell my head off cursing all odd sods and gods where it'll do no harm. It's good to have a place to be alone sometimes.

Just don't stay there.

• HadIt.com Elder

As shucks, you and all the rest of us here sure mean well for one another ~ what a heartfelt apology, thank you. (for what it's worth Dont think I recall the post in particular) .

Now This ole cowgirl's been down in the dumps lately but the sincere words here set aside my gripes with the Va system for a few minutes. Thank you for the 'lift up'

True confession, times when I first started posting here I think my short term memory or ignorance of Va somehow left me wondering if I may have been 'edited' a time or two myself - ha. Don't matter none, what does matter we each are reaching out to make a difference in our lifetime.

God Bless you,

Cg'up2009!