VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Do You Think This Will Help Veterans?

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

What if..

We hadit members elected a great spokesperson...Names like Berta, Tbird, Rental guy come to mind. This spokesperson has a webcam, and knows how or will get help posting a "you tube" video.

Then, this person posts a You tube Video with a title something like, "How can the VA do this to our Veterans?"

Then, this person states "our" case TO THE PUBLIC. It would need to be someone with writing skills, and maybe public speaking skills, since many Vets dont have those skills, our spokesperson will represent us..not the DAV, not the VFW, not Congressman Hall, but someone whose opinion we think most accurately represents VETRANS. I even think maybe this person should meet with Mr. Shinseki, or even Mr. Obama to tell OUR SIDE of the story.

Berta did a good job of that already, I thought at the March 3 hearing. I just think we need to put the pressure on with a you tube video..gee, it may even help to get someone to watch it if we get a great looking woman to be on the video, also!

Kind of like creating our own Veterans organization, "Hadit"

Tell me what you think.

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What if..

We hadit members elected a great spokesperson...Names like Berta, Tbird, Rental guy come to mind. This spokesperson has a webcam, and knows how or will get help posting a "you tube" video.

Then, this person posts a You tube Video with a title something like, "How can the VA do this to our Veterans?"

Then, this person states "our" case TO THE PUBLIC. It would need to be someone with writing skills, and maybe public speaking skills, since many Vets dont have those skills, our spokesperson will represent us..not the DAV, not the VFW, not Congressman Hall, but someone whose opinion we think most accurately represents VETRANS. I even think maybe this person should meet with Mr. Shinseki, or even Mr. Obama to tell OUR SIDE of the story.

Berta did a good job of that already, I thought at the March 3 hearing. I just think we need to put the pressure on with a you tube video..gee, it may even help to get someone to watch it if we get a great looking woman to be on the video, also!

Kind of like creating our own Veterans organization, "Hadit"

Tell me what you think.

I HAVE E- MAILED MICHAEL MOORE 3 TIMES, OPRAH, MONTEL, DR,PHIL ETC ABOUT THIS PROBLEM WE ARE ALL HAVING--I DID A LOCAL CABLE SHOW TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT AS WELL

I ONLY HAVE IT ON VHS- WHEN I CONVERT IT TO DISC- I CAN POST IT HERE -I THINK ANYTHING WILL HELP- HOW ABOUT AND ORGANIZED PROTEST????????????? ;) WE HAVE TO PAY IN DC NOW AND HAVE A PERMIT FOR "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" ISN'T THAT UNCONSTITUTIONAL?????????

:angry:

Yes, I emailed Dr. Phil, too. When he did his "Veterans" story, about 3 months ago, he promised more stuff on Veterans issues. After 3 months, no more Veterans issues?

His credibility is getting very suspicious. I think maybe he has loyalty to any group that will get him higher ratings = more money for him.

Right now, that doesnt include Veterans, because I think most Vets Dont watch Dr. Phil, I watched his

"Veterans" show, but dont watch it anymore, because I think he "sold out" to women. Almost every Dr. Phil is some poor abused woman with an evil husband.

It is no wonder why women seem to view most men as con artist wife beaters looking for their next victim because that is largely how Dr. Phil portrays most men. It gives him high ratings and a lot of money, but gives decent guys a bad name.

Dr. Phil didnt bother to respond to my email..so his actions demonstrate how sincere he is about Veterans issues.

I would like to go on his show, and show his lie..like he so famously does to others.

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr.Phil is almost a cartoon character. He is so overblown that most people find him to be annoying. He would not get very good ratings with "Nice guy and Nice girl live happily."

Just my thoughts out loud on the matter. Do a search for Google on "BOA Sucks", "Sears sucks" etc. There are large forums for those issues as well. Those sites do some damage to companies. Companies in turn also monitor them to try and learn from customers. Now I am not trying to say that BOA or Sears are decent companies my point is that they are attempting to correct a wrong.

The VA could be doing the same thing here proactively but they are not. Why? Because the VA current administration does not care. Unless there is a top down cleansing nothing is going to change. I have seen a number of reports (the recent one on CNN comes to mind) and nothing was done. Unless you can get a campaign that can get serious changes in administration nothing will change.