Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Claims Is In The Dro's Hands

Rate this topic

yoggie2

I got the message today that my claim is now being rated by the DRO. I feel the anxiety coming down the stretch all my chips are on the table, my SSD award letter solely awarded due to my active service, IMO's from SSA, VA and a thinned out DRO hearing transcript that I killed on.

VSO called today told me he went down to talk to the DRO and my c-file was setting on his desk.. I can't imagine it will be long now all the time I spent here on hadit before and after that consummed my life waiting for this day to perfect my claim it has been 3+ long years now. Thanks guys for your help, going over it, reading it, and sometimes writing it up for me and giving me direction, I am waiting to see if all this hard work that you guys and I put in has paid off and to tell the truth I am scared as hell, but can't see how it will all go wrong but you guys know the VA constantly looking for a way out ...Yog

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
I got the message today that my claim is now being rated by the DRO. I feel the anxiety coming down the stretch all my chips are on the table, my SSD award letter solely awarded due to my active service, IMO's from SSA, VA and a thinned out DRO hearing transcript that I killed on.

VSO called today told me he went down to talk to the DRO and my c-file was setting on his desk.. I can't imagine it will be long now all the time I spent here on hadit before and after that consummed my life waiting for this day to perfect my claim it has been 3+ long years now. Thanks guys for your help, going over it, reading it, and sometimes writing it up for me and giving me direction, I am waiting to see if all this hard work that you guys and I put in has paid off and to tell the truth I am scared as hell, but can't see how it will all go wrong but you guys know the VA constantly looking for a way out ...Yog

Yoggie, I'll say a prayer for you, and your VA Claim!! Good luck and God Bless!! ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

Yoggie, I'll say a prayer for you, and your VA Claim!! Good luck and God Bless!! ~Wings

Thank you Wings and it is nice to hear from you I thank you for your prayers, and thank you for your help too. Had-it not been for hadit there is no tellin where I'd be. I have made some very good friends that I think of as family ya know kinda like brothers and sisters the kind that go out of there way for you and do it just cause their family. They prepared me well and give me the strenth when I thought all was lost when I go my first denial, and now I have learned so much I now see how thin the VA's case was. When I went into that DRO hearing I wasn't cocky but I just kept pounding them with the facts after a few set up my outline on how to present it and to tell you the truth it looked like a one sided fight and the DRO just wanted me to stop because the facts showed there incopantance on a large scale it sure looked bad for them I felt....

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

Hopefully the DRO works your case soon. They usually have about 50 cases at their desk at anytime. For now, trust and believe that it will happen for your real soon.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." Jimmy V

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use