Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

They Did It Again / Ro's And There Games They Play

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

Well, the RO pulled another trick AAAAGAIN. I have know idea what its for but the RO has requested another C&P and I can only speculate at this time but I guess that my current diagnosis from 4 doc's of PTSD is not enough if this is what its for. I have my VA treating VA doc that provides my med says its PTSD and I did not know this till my SSD Hearing and I heard his gaf scores and I was shocked that they were down the line of 41, 42, 38, 40, 39 and I have other diagnosis from a VA appointed Psychologist/Counselor gaf of 41 and severe PTSD and the SSD examining Forensic Psychologist different then the GAF but PTSD and the severity was disabling. At the time of my hearing all my evidence was current and it has taken the Indy VARO 4 months to recommend me to a C&P this Wednesday! I say its for a C&P for PTSD because we had a pretty good heated discussion when he wanted to send me to one with all the current medical VA and Private but I said I would do it..

So as it goes now I was denied on a flimsy denial he apologized at the hearing for there mix up (screw up) because they had missed critical evidence and had gotten confused (they didn't read it was the problem and flat out denied every claim) and partly edited out parts of the hearing. I have not received any date of the C&P as of yet and I know there are worse out there but I now have 1 1/2 tied up in my initial claim and another 1 1/2 since my NOD and since my hearing I have wait for months just to be set up for a C&P so now its about a month for the C&P and another month minimum if I'm lucky for a decision. So if I'm lucky I am looking at another 3 months re-god-damn disgusted I can not even began to tell you all how pissed off this makes me they have no reason to do this they are only doing this because they can. Yog

Edited by yoggie2

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Don't be pissed, Rich. They have to get the most current picture of the disability (RE: C&P) to rate the claim. Do the exam, wait another few weeks, and you'll have a favorable decision soon.

90%, TDIU P&T

Don't be pissed, Rich. They have to get the most current picture of the disability (RE: C&P) to rate the claim. Do the exam, wait another few weeks, and you'll have a favorable decision soon.

Brother I'd like to think it will be soon its took 4 months for a C&P I am not even set up for yet.

• In Memoriam

Yoggie2,

Reading your post I would say you have to take it easy also. I know you will do just fine. When all else fails just remember that some of us have been fighting this fight since the early 70's.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Yeah I know but my god what I have been through, from right out fraud, to trying to ignore medical evidence to pin a personality disorder on me, that’s if it hadn't been for the folks to who saw the fraud they call errors I'd have no claim at all. I'd be the guy with the tools we have today saying I been fighting this thing for 20 years if they hadn't had screwed my Mental health C&P (non -PTSD-EXAM) to discount PTSD and mention I had a Borderline Personality Disorder about 25 times and I had dreams of combat it looks like PTSD but I had no re-experiencing and went on to say but it’s a "Borderline Personality Disorder" and the folks here caught the C&P examiner lying not just a little the whole thing was screw job and they picked it a part. Stretch there was nothing left it was soooooo bad. When I go to the DRO hearing I was scared to death about what they tried to do and RO Officer didn't even want to talk about it and I brought it up any way “hard” and made him listen to it. I prepare hard he was going to listen and he just said your stressor good man just stop, please stop I'm granting your stressor..But I wanted it on tape and for him to see that I see what you tried and it was low down dirty, I get the transcripts and it was a chop job it was edited out as inaudible.

Stretch what I have over come in the last 3 years has killed thousands of claims, you wouldn’t believe the stuff the Indy office has pulled on me and there those here that can attest to it. I saw my c-file marriage certificate in if c-file with my own eyes from where I sent it in 2001 date stamped and all, the VARO said they didn’t have it. I was going over my c-file with a VASO about my other claims and I saw it and when I saw it I said hey man what the F**K you guy just sent me a bill for $5,000+ for not being married for the last few years and there it is and this guy takes off in a panic Ooh, oH , man I have to get this back over there because I’m not allowed to have this I need to get this back across the Hall. 6 months later I get my c-file and it’s gone. JBasser got me out of the thousands they said I owed them but buddy they are insane and was going to make me pay every penny fixing to cut off my 40% that the 4 of us were living on at the time, Indy RO are not afraid to try anything or any RO for that matter they have just gotten more creative at it, if they are not out right shredding evidence we had found VA correspondences where they didn't even look for a stressor they just wanted that BPD and the whole claim would have been crap. Hell they didn't even have my c-file and had the 1st denial already written up.....Yog

Edited by yoggie2

I hope I am clarifying rentalguys statement. The C&P exam may only be to decide the current level of disability so they can determine the percentage the VA will rate yoggie. It's bunk and like yoggie says, even though they have enough evidence, in the records, showing his GAF level and everyone saying he is disabled by his PTSD, that he can't work, they can do it and their is not much if anything anyone can do about it, because if he fails to show up for the C&P they can deny his clay outright. Plus as it is always pointed out here. The VA denies, delays, until we die. (not the exact quote, but you get the meaning)

Rockhound Rider :angry: :o B)

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic

if the ones you think are out to

get you, really are?