Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Won!

Rate this topic

jessie0054

Wow! Congratulations on two wins...one of them being not having to wait a long time and like Wings indicated...the deferred claim for TDIU. That is awesome.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is your son doing and congrats to hubby

Hi Pete!! Thanks for asking. He is doing fair at this time, Still has to have monthly Phelbs for the blood cancer. They are thinking he is going to have to have a second surgery on his back, They haven't set a date for that. But all in all he doing fairly well.

I'll give my hubby your Congrats. He's still tickled pink.

I want to thank everyone at hadit. Without you all we couldn't have made it happen!!

Jessie

x

x

x

Congratulations! It's good to know the VA inferred TDIU from the record. You still have time to get any additional evidence of unemployability to the AOJ (RO, BVA) ... Social Security statements, medical opinions, psyche opinions, etc. Get after that TDIU claim!! Good on you and your vet. ~Wings

Hello Wings and thank you!!

In one of the reports from the C&P Examiner for the PTSD it says " While he is currently not employed, These Symptoms would likely have some impact on his ability to maintain gainful employment and to work well with others"

Wouldn't this be enought evidence? Do i need to point that out to them???

He ihasn't worked since March and has filed for SSDI of which the lady at the SS Office was pretty certain he would be approved.

Jessie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use