Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Our New Government

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

The old name for a government ruled by a few powerful individuals and rich corporations is fascism. Ask GWB, Big Business and the Congress about it. Another component would be endless war.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Dear Wings:

If anyone should get it than it should be me and you. By the way I agree wholeheartedly with your last post.

Honest disagreement is how people learn and are given an opportunity to try doing something different. I guess maybe we should empathize personal attacks and topic bullies are not appreciated.

Over the years I have become much more mellow but I still have a long way to go before I am at Peace. I wonder how much is due to me or how much because my brain got rewired June 9th, 1969?

Today I can turn my cheek but it has not always been so. So as a Moderator I thought about closing this post yesterday but I did not and figured that T Bird would be the last word. And yet it lives and we continue and my heart is genuinely touched by the last Post. I did learn something today.

Thank you all.

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Dear Pete, Old Friend ;-) Peace isn't something that comes naturally to anyone of us; we're not trained for it :-) I am working on it, you are working on it --and by goodness, I'm sure the Prsident wants a Peace too, (oops, hehe), wants peace to prevail ~Wings

Sure good to hear from you again!

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• HadIt.com Elder

I miss the old political section even though it did get a lil fired up at times, but that is who we are and what we stand for, we are allowed to agree and disagree, it is the thread that keeps this country together.

Wings, its good to see you back around. :huh:

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

There are many places on the internet that one can go to for political debate and I think Tbird wants to focus on veteran's issues, so her decision to remove the political forum was a wise one imo......

I know some will say that, "well you can keep the forums separate", but just having the forum can attract people who just want to argue politics (without giving any advice/support), which can cause issues for those who actually do need help/want to help.....