Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Approved!

Rate this topic

mom24

You should definitely appeal. What is there to lose? You have not work since 2001??

Good luck

My sanity!! I'd be so worried about them reopening my claim and scrutinizing it. I don't need that stress hanging over me. I'm still dealing with the VA claim. I guess I'm one of those weird folks who really doesn't care about a lot of money and I know if I were to appeal and win, it would be a lot more money, but I really just do not care. Our needs are being met and our wants too. I have already gotten way more than I ever expected. I'm quite satisfied and would rather let sleeping dogs lie.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mom24, You're not weird, just content with what you have and happy. Being happy is what counts most.

Congratulations, Frank

My sanity!! I'd be so worried about them reopening my claim and scrutinizing it. I don't need that stress hanging over me. I'm still dealing with the VA claim. I guess I'm one of those weird folks who really doesn't care about a lot of money and I know if I were to appeal and win, it would be a lot more money, but I really just do not care. Our needs are being met and our wants too. I have already gotten way more than I ever expected. I'm quite satisfied and would rather let sleeping dogs lie.

I do understand. I was hoping you would appeal, win the extra 5 years worth, take the money and go to Vegas, put it all on black on the roulette table.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use