Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hopefully, Good News Is On The Way!

Rate this topic

smilen66

This morning I was told by Rep.(1-800 #) that my notification letter was sent on Friday (9-21-09). Of course, I was disappointed I didn't receive it today and of course I checked for a deposit in my account. I hope it comes tomorrow and I hope I get a good night sleep! As you can probably tell, I'm really excited/anxious.

Smilen

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

All the best to ya ~ ! Amazing what will occur when you're not looking. (learned that from having kiddos - ha).

Enjoy whats due you, its rarely repeated in the same way - so make it last.

Cg'up2009!

This morning I was told by Rep.(1-800 #) that my notification letter was sent on Friday (9-21-09). Of course, I was disappointed I didn't receive it today and of course I checked for a deposit in my account. I hope it comes tomorrow and I hope I get a good night sleep! As you can probably tell, I'm really excited/anxious.

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

All the best to ya ~ ! Amazing what will occur when you're not looking. (learned that from having kiddos - ha).

Enjoy whats due you, its rarely repeated in the same way - so make it last.

Cg'up2009!

\

Thanks Cowgirl, you're so right!

Smilen

Will work for food :huh:

At least you will work for it1 :P Some folks in the family are waiting for that day, also. Fortunately, this is one time I kept my mouth closed...they have no idea of when! They will probably sniff it out, though.

On a serious note, after 11 months it has to be good news...riiiight, riight?

Smilen

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use