VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good News!

Rate this question

dav_marine72

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Exactly 1 1/2 years later the U.S. Court for Veterans Claims has remanded all four of my issues to include my back (30%), testicle pain (0%), left (0%) and right foot (10%). They wanted to toss the testicle pain but thanks to Dr. Bash and my attorney we took that one too. Finally some good news. Now the question is what will they rate me!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I'll be happy for one day at least.

Thank you for everyone that helped and put up with my BS for the last 1 1/2 years. Too many names to name.

P.S. anyone have any idea what happens next?????????

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have never heard of them granting a rating for "pain" I have no idea how they will rate it rofl sorry I am sure it hurts especially there in the family jewels I haven;t ever had a case at CAVC so I don't know how they handle it, but I am sure your local RO will only grant the lowest percentage they can....

Edited by Testvet

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks everyone,

The lowest rating would be fine LOL. They would have to give me a 10 and 10 for testicle and left foot, 20 for right foot, and for the back I'm 20 and 10 so maybe 40,40,40 because I have nerve issues and atrophy of both my legs. All of that combined with my 50 (mental), 30 (asthma), 10 (hypertension), 10 (eczema), 10 (gerd) and I'm missing something else but it will take me from 80 now to either 90 at worst or 100 on the schedule at best. Not too mention the court items all go back to 2000 so I'll get a nice chunk of back pay. I'll take it!

• HadIt.com Elder

Remands from the court are always supposeed to get head of the line privledges (receive expeditious treatment) so it will not be much longer. ( According to law that is)

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Somatoform Disorders

------------------------------------------------------------------------

9421 Somatization disorder

9422 Pain disorder

9423 Undifferentiated somatoform disorder

9424 Conversion disorder

9425 Hypochondriasis

Edited by LarryJ