VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Has A Facebook Account

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I stumbled across the VA's facebook account. Since, from the little I read, there were no negative things there, I assume this account is hidden from Veterans.

Maybe some hadit members should provide our comments, instead of the flag waiving VA praising comments the VA wants the public to believe.

Its here:

http://www.facebook.com/VeteransHealth

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Just a warning. If you leave from here to go cause mischief at VBN and we find out you may get banned from here also.Tbird does not want any problems with VBN and she tries to maintain a good relationship with them.

Now you know why I can't give my opinion.

I was not banned from VBN.

On the bright side: We are able to give negative comments about VSO's who's mission is simular to HADIT and VBN. But then, they aren't VA employees so it's okay.

Did I go too far?

Edited by timetowinarace

• HadIt.com Elder

Hadit has a History that many here are not aware of. It had been a time in the past where VBN Members would comne over here and disrupt this Board and some Hadit Members would go ver to VBN and disrupt their Board.

Tbird and VBN made Peace and agreed to keep the Peace by not allowing members from either Board to attack the other.

Ok Bob there is nothing wrong with your question I don't understand why you think it was your comment. It was the tone of other Members and a couple of comments here.

One more thing before someone tries to twist this another way. If you got banned at VBN and are behaving here you are probably safe. I would not know anyway I don't go there and if I did I would have the good manners to just observe and not interfere

And if the VA has a Facebook page I could give a rats azz about that also.

I think what we need is one forum for claims and just 86 all the rest