VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Has A Facebook Account

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I stumbled across the VA's facebook account. Since, from the little I read, there were no negative things there, I assume this account is hidden from Veterans.

Maybe some hadit members should provide our comments, instead of the flag waiving VA praising comments the VA wants the public to believe.

Its here:

http://www.facebook.com/VeteransHealth

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Looks like they are using it as another medium for press releases.

3,900 people are fans, I am guessing mostly VA employees.

Says they are also on Twitter, thank goodness. I was realy woried no one at the VA was "tweeting".

I looked around for any resources. Not much.

Kind of silly.....Eric

In all of my surfing on facebook... Which has probably been way too much... Besides, hadit and a few other veteran boards, I have never seen such a tweaked out facebook page... Someone had way too much time on their hands, and it was probably on the VA's dime... They even have a youtube box... And we wonder where our $$$'s are going... :o

I heard that the VA forbids employees from going to www.vawatchdog.org on company time. However, this facebook website of the VA's seems much worse than watchdog, at least watchdog is honest! I wonder why Va employees have time to mess with facebook...unless the VA considers this site "official propoganda".

I heard that the VA forbids employees from going to www.vawatchdog.org on company time. However, this facebook website of the VA's seems much worse than watchdog, at least watchdog is honest! I wonder why Va employees have time to mess with facebook...unless the VA considers this site "official propoganda".

Ummm, Ex and current VA employees run a veterans benifits forum much like Hadit.

I'm not allowed to give my opinion of it. It is possible to get good advice there.

I'm not sure it is still up but I'd think it is.