Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Letter From Th Va Today Confused

Rate this question

trailblazer

Question

I got a letter today from the va and they have scheduled me for 3 appoinments on the same day for MU-PAIN PROCEDURES of which I know nothing about or what the exams are for. I did recently file a claim for tdiu. Could this be associated with that and does anyone know what MU-PAIN- PROCEDURES are all about. I am lost on this one since I didn't know it was coming. I need help on this so I can prepare for the exams. Thanks.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

It injects a receptor instead of a nerve block.

It is supposed towork better but I have never had it done.

It most likely has nothing to do with your IU claim.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Thanks jabasser. This one throwed me and I was concerend about it. They actually have 3 appointments schedualed on the same day and I suppose they are all tied together. What I don't understand is why they would be doing this as I have not mentioned this to my PCP which I have an appointment with on 10- 5 and the other appointments are on 10-7. Do you think I should mention this to the PCP

Yes, ask your PCP, he/she should be able to look in the system.

In my neck of the woods, Portland Oregon, the C&P exams are done at a seperate facility.

3 appointments in the same day, now that's a shock. No one seems to think of coordinating anything around here.....Eric

Trailblazer,like carlie said,try calling and getting it vertify.If it is a C&P Examination,make sure you go to these appointments.

mobie