VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

38 Cfr....

Rate this question

joeyjoeyb

Question

I am trying to view this on the ecfr.gpoaccess.gov site and when I try and go to the part B with all the ratings codes...it just keeps getting an error and it times out. Not sure why? Anyone have any suggestions or have another site I can view this?

Plus I am rated for several things and the rating code is not listed in my decision package? Are they supposed to be listed in that package from the VA? Thanks for the help.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Go to t he VA website, compensation and pension, left hand side there is a tab that says directives.

Click on it, pick the first one. Then scroll down to title 38, then when it asks select 1-17 then click on part 4. Scchedule for rating disabilities.

That is the hard way but is is also the easiext one around the system.

J

• HadIt.com Elder
Go to t he VA website, compensation and pension, left hand side there is a tab that says directives.

Click on it, pick the first one. Then scroll down to title 38, then when it asks select 1-17 then click on part 4. Scchedule for rating disabilities.

That is the hard way but is is also the easiext one around the system.

J

J,

Didn't know you wuz a "travelin' man"! :huh:

Well I just tried that and it just keeps looping like it is downloading and loops and starts over....then just times out. I have 3 computers in the house and it does it on everyone. I have even went to friends computers and it does it there too. I know it is something stupid I am doing, but I have no idea what it is.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) -- is a currently updated version of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). It is not an official legal edition of the CFR. The e-CFR is an editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office. The OFR updates the material in the e-CFR on a daily basis. The current update status appears at the top of all e-CFR web pages http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-...pl=%2Findex.tpl

*See also, US Code, Title 38 http://uscode.house.gov/download/title_38.shtml