Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Things Are Changing At Buffalo Varo

Rate this question

bufloguy

Question

I live and work near the Buffalo VARO, so I normally hand deliver my records, and get a copy date stamped as evidence that I've submitted the claims.

Recently the RO removed the date stamper from the receptionist. I asked for a receipt, but was told they don't issue receipts. Not to be beaten by these people, I went out and bought a RECEIVED stamp, and make them sign and date every page. Ha, they really hate me now!!!

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

that is a good example of being proactive! Good job, I wish my children would cover their a**es like that....

• HadIt.com Elder

Good on you!!!!!!!!!! Great idea!!!! More than one way to beat 'em.

pr

I live and work near the Buffalo VARO, so I normally hand deliver my records, and get a copy date stamped as evidence that I've submitted the claims.

Recently the RO removed the date stamper from the receptionist. I asked for a receipt, but was told they don't issue receipts. Not to be beaten by these people, I went out and bought a RECEIVED stamp, and make them sign and date every page. Ha, they really hate me now!!!

Yes, it does sound like things are changing at the Buffalo VARO...for the worse. So much for Shinseki, and how is going to help Veterans. As far as I

know the only "help" Shinseki has done is that he has worsened the Backlog by about 16% on his watch.

That is sad........

I have always had very good relations with the lady at the desk (the younger one, not the fill-ins). She has always been nice,helpful and even remembers my name. I have always seen her date stamp every document that came across her desk while I was there.

So they take the one decent person we deal with there and make her out to be the bad guy.......

I agree that she's very nice, so I don't mess with her, I have her get of the counslors and mess with them. I've asked why they removed the date stamper, and the only reply I've gotten is that they don't date stamp any more, all the records are eletronic now. LOL