Angelo Hurtado

Question

Sad day, I got a denial letter..I filed for

PTSD

Depression

Back Injury

Left Ankle Injury/Arthritis

Sleep Apnea

the determined that my condition is not severe enough to keep me from working due to my age (25), education, training, and work experience.

Although I experience pain the medical evidence shows that i'm able to walk and move about in a satisfactory manner without the use of an assistive device (i use a cane what the heck)

they said my sleep apnea isnt disabling and that even though i may be depressed and suffer from PTSD at times, my records show that i'm able to think, communicate and act in my own interest. The evidence shows im able to adjust to ordinary emotiinal stresses and to get along with others...as well as to do my usual activites and to remember and follw basic instructions.

They realize that I cannot do my past work, but my condition does not preclude me from all work activities. Based upon the medical findings, it is determined that I should be able to perform work that does not require special skills, special training, FREQUENT CONTACT WITH MY COWORKERS AND CONTACT WITH PUBLIC

such a bad day man...I know most people get denied but I had my hopes up, any advice on where to go from here? I hope the Va doesnt deny my claim for TDIU

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

mdash1,

social security disability claims are difficult to get approved. you have provided some good tips, however the most important thing is to be honest. if you are trying to run a game on the va or ssa it is illegal and chances are you will be caught.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't agree with some of what you say. If you look coached that can be a problem also. The best help for SS is your Doctors who have been treating you and a good SS Lawyer if you are denied.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.