• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Got Social Security

Rate this topic

free_spirit_etc

x

x

x

Free Spirit, You have been there for everybody and I have watched you research: dig and dig, and dig in deep and fight from your position (and truth) like a true warrior!! I am so happy for your win. Many Holiday Blessings. HUGS!! ~Wings

Wings,

I am reminded of the old saying "It takes one to know one." So from one warrior for truth to another - HUGS right back at you! :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To find the genuine outpouring of CARING not only at the holiday season and Christmas (the birth of the savior as many believe) but on each day of our lives shown here at HADIT, signifys there are GOOD people still on earth!

People who bend backwards and jump through hoops to help our fellow "friends." The color, race, creed, religion, nothing is as important as wishing and offering hope and help with our fellow brother/sister, and their family member who pursues the claim.

This shows trifold it is not what you can do for yourself, but what you can do for all people. When one wins their claim with the assistance provided here we all do rejoyce in the win. May this continue to not only offer hope for those still fighting, but may they find the strength to continue as shown in many posts it can be done!

The finish line is closer than you think...reach out and touch it...we are closer to the win.

May all find peace, strength, love, warmth, food, and happiness in the new year, and free we are glad for you and your family, keep running on the path.

Best wishes. :)

Halos,

That is downright beautiful! :)

Free

Pete,

You are so right, " Stick to your guns" and " Never give up".

Thanks to all of the Hadit Members.

We did it for me and I will be forever grateful.

40 Years after discharge, " Who would have thought this could have been done."

When I look at my 100%, I know we did it!!

Everyone out there let me be an example to you,

"You can do it".

Josephine aka Betty

Betty,

You will ALWAYS be a hero to me!

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks so much, Free, I wish that I could do more for you over the holidays for I know

you are so sad to be without your husband. I never had the gift to say the right things

and at the right time as you.

Be good to Yourself.

Always,

Betty

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use