Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Victory At Last!

Rate this question

diablogun

Question

Just got my envelope, and am happy to report that I had my rating raised on appeal--from 60 to 90 percent. The VA acted honorably and scored it correctly--albeit on the appeal. Thank you all for your help, I don't post much, but I read all of your input, and it has helped me to keep perspective.

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Carly,

The initial SC date is 6/23/08, I sent my appeal on 3/10/09, and the final date on the appeal was 1/04/10. It was stressful, but worth it. Thank you for your congratulations :-)

Congrats 1 1/2 years for an appeal is not bad actually that is pretty good for the VARO I am glad that you are happy with the total award and you feel you are getting the benefits that you have earned now don't spend all that cash in one spot unless your spouse tells you to rofl

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations - what a great feelin it must be for you and yours!!!! After I got 90% - got ssdi and iu, so be diligent if thats what you need. Be sure to get a new copy of your Cfile uptodate and place that in your personal files.

All the best to you ~ ! What a rocking way to start the new year !

Read and re-read your claim for possible errors, I did and am thankful......God only knows.

Cg'up!

I will do that, thank you so much :-)

Congratulations - what a great feelin it must be for you and yours!!!! After I got 90% - got ssdi and iu, so be diligent if thats what you need. Be sure to get a new copy of your Cfile uptodate and place that in your personal files.

All the best to you ~ ! What a rocking way to start the new year !

Read and re-read your claim for possible errors, I did and am thankful......God only knows.

Cg'up!

LOL, I think she has already appropriated the entire sum!

Congrats 1 1/2 years for an appeal is not bad actually that is pretty good for the VARO I am glad that you are happy with the total award and you feel you are getting the benefits that you have earned now don't spend all that cash in one spot unless your spouse tells you to rofl