Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Disability Increase

Rate this topic

jamesat40

Just want to thank everyone here for the help. I have not posted anything here but has always been a lurker, checking to see what everyone else has done to get their disability ratings increased. I was recently awarded 60% for asthma which I developed 4 years after leaving the military and wouldn't have been able to get it if I hadn't learned the ropes from others here. Was also awarded 50% for PTSD giving me a combined rating of 80%. This is a great site and I'm happy to see that theres so many people here willing to help others. I work with Soldiers on a daily basis, and when they mention that they are retiring or so, this site is the first thing I give them and then I tell them to do their homework. Again thanks!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations JAMES - YAY!!! thanks for posting, sure sorry about your asthma, sounds like you have it under control for now. PTSD is a tough one, my prayers for you on that and I hope you are getting regular care as well.

Good advice 'Do your homework' for soldiers and just when they thought they were outta school!

All the best to ya,

Cowgirl'up!

Just want to thank everyone here for the help. I have not posted anything here but has always been a lurker, checking to see what everyone else has done to get their disability ratings increased. I was recently awarded 60% for asthma which I developed 4 years after leaving the military and wouldn't have been able to get it if I hadn't learned the ropes from others here. Was also awarded 50% for PTSD giving me a combined rating of 80%. This is a great site and I'm happy to see that theres so many people here willing to help others. I work with Soldiers on a daily basis, and when they mention that they are retiring or so, this site is the first thing I give them and then I tell them to do their homework. Again thanks!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Totally awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Good deal James. Keep that Asthma in check. You already qualify for IU percentage wise if your SC conditions prevent you from working in the future.

J

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use