Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

General Dumb A-- And His Ssdi Review

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

I am sending one email per day to the commission. In my quest I would just like for my fellow vets to comment on this.

From their web site: The purpose of the Veterans' Disability Benefits Commission is to carry out a study of the benefits under the laws of the United States that are provided to compensate and assist veterans and their survivors for disabilities and deaths attributable to military service, and to produce a report on the study.

The only laws that cover this is those developed for the VA. SSDI was developed for all taxpayers. The reason it has an I at the end is because it is a "payment required" insurance program. No payment, no insurance.

Now based upon their mission statement how in the hell can idiot Buyer and the other three incompentent gurus come up with6" yep general thats just what it meant. Go for it boy......."

The mission statement is very clear to me.

Edited by Ricky

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

My past experience is retired Generals will give the answer they were hired for.

• HadIt.com Elder

The retired General Officers are true patriots as long as they get a paycheck. They can argue pro or con as long as the money's right. They are good armchair warriors as well and very brave sitting in their Lazy Boys at home. Of course, they see themselves as CEO's so they can identify with other CEO's who get a golden parachute. General Scott is just another in a long line of prostitutes.

Greetings to all,

After paying to have this article and a letter I wrote delivered to all my state Sen, Reps, VA Director, President, Vice President, Chairman of the Veterans Comission. I received a call back from my Senator who is well aware of these wolves. He is very powerful in the Congress and has always sited with the Veterans.

He informed me that this issue will be dead in the water. He will be publicly coming out and exposing it for what it really is. He informed me this was shameful and he has spoken with many Senators and Reps who have made this a personal issue. I know I can't trust the majority of goverment and only time will tell weather this senator is on the up and up, however he at lest called me, not like the other cowards. Lets give them what they want and that fellow veterans is a fight, not with our hands but with our phones, e-mail, our pins and our prayers. God bless you all.

Boun4Heaven

• HadIt.com Elder

Bound4

That's why I wonder if this is not just a faint to try and get vets in an uproar and then cut some place else while we are not looking? Like the way they have been slowly reducing services at VAMC's and telling no one about it.

Bound4

That's why I wonder if this is not just a faint to try and get vets in an uproar and then cut some place else while we are not looking? Like the way they have been slowly reducing services at VAMC's and telling no one about it.

John999,

I don't think so. This is an issue that has been brewing for awhile. We must continue to make a stand against it. I talked to a Big wig in a major SO and he informed me that this is a serious issue and should be taken that way. In fact over 10 lawyers have been hired just for this issue. I do not belive any SO would go to such steps if it was just a smoke screen. I wish that was the case. Keep sending in your e-mails john999 and let them hear from real disabled veterans not the ones with the numbers next to their names. Thank you for standing up. God bless you.

Bound4Heaven