Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

General Dumb A-- And His Ssdi Review

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

I am sending one email per day to the commission. In my quest I would just like for my fellow vets to comment on this.

From their web site: The purpose of the Veterans' Disability Benefits Commission is to carry out a study of the benefits under the laws of the United States that are provided to compensate and assist veterans and their survivors for disabilities and deaths attributable to military service, and to produce a report on the study.

The only laws that cover this is those developed for the VA. SSDI was developed for all taxpayers. The reason it has an I at the end is because it is a "payment required" insurance program. No payment, no insurance.

Now based upon their mission statement how in the hell can idiot Buyer and the other three incompentent gurus come up with6" yep general thats just what it meant. Go for it boy......."

The mission statement is very clear to me.

Edited by Ricky

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Railroader

Prostitute is a more polite way of saying 2 dollar whore. Congress and politics seems to bring out the very worst in people and corrupts them. Congressman Sam Gibbons from Florida was a real war hero. In the end he ended up as an insider who lobbied for the rich and powerful. In other words, he became a whore. I don't even get offers, damn it! I am all for corruption if I could just get some coming my way.