Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When Is A Claim A Claim

Rate this question

shag

Question

Most vets would say that a claim is a claim when the VA says it is a claim or when the vet thinks there is a claim. And we talk here on this board and in the VA waiting rooms about claims being decided. Just my thoughts: The claim is a claim when the vets service records show the disability or injury or illness occured. So,,,excuse me,,,where is there a decision to be made? The only decision to be made is the extent of the disability (percentage wise). A lot of things would, IMHO, go faster, and easier if (and jump me if you want,,,,but this MUST be said.) folks without legitimate claims filing in the first place... It is NOT the lottery, and again (jump me if you must,,,,but this MUST be said.) there are legitimate folks out there with legitimate claims who can't get through because somebody is trying to shake the system. (....i.e. making claims that they, in their heart of hearts know are bogus just to see if they MIGHT get it through and get some money)

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

PLEASE with all that GOD has give me I ASK PLEASE CLOOSE THIS..... i have nothing constructive to say....thanks for the threat carlie..,.......lyou got the real big ones.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC