• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Approved @ 80% Total

Rate this topic

pigdriver

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the brown envelope today. Service connected PTSD @ 70%, hearing loss 10% and Tinnitus 10% for total rating of 80% !!!! Further statement says "the evaluation of your service connected PTSD, hearing loss and Tinnitus meet the requirements for total disability based on unemployability if you are unable to work at a substantially gainful occupation due to your service connected conditions. The VA examiner indicated that the symtoms of your PTSD indicated occupational disfunction. An application for unemployability is being sent to you complete the application and return it to apply for that benefit". That means 100% for this old beat up tired Marine. Thanks to all on this site that helped me through this entire process especially Carlie. Believe it or not this whole process only took 12 months from the date I filed to award, but the package was complete with eveything they needed to approve it, there was no way they could give me less then they did. Thanks again all and I'm here to help those that are battling the system. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAHHH !!!!!!!!!!

I'ts a wonderful a wonderful!!

e4766/Carolyn

e4766

USA

Spc 5/Big Red One

Company A

1st/5th ARTY

Fire Direction Center

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use