Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Travel Pay Re-visited

Rate this question

e4766

Question

e just got an appointment letter with a enclosure with it. You'll never guess what was enclosed! A "Important Notice to All Veterans Receiving Beneficiary Travel Reimbursment". hmmm I sure hope that they got bombarded with questions about travel pay. I'm not saying that this was my fault but I sure hope it was. e though it was real funny! Sure hope that people that didn't know this will now take advantage. Talk to ya later.

e4766

USA

Spc 5/Big Red One

Company A

1st/5th ARTY

Fire Direction Center

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
e just got an appointment letter with a enclosure with it. You'll never guess what was enclosed! A "Important Notice to All Veterans Receiving Beneficiary Travel Reimbursment". hmmm I sure hope that they got bombarded with questions about travel pay. I'm not saying that this was my fault but I sure hope it was. e though it was real funny! Sure hope that people that didn't know this will now take advantage. Talk to ya later.

Wait till you have to wait in line for it :D

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Wait till you have to wait in line for it :D

Pete53

When does a vet get travel Pay? Reason I am asking is that previously I have been to QTC C&P exams here in town and have received travel pay checks. When I have been to C&P exams at VA clinic I have been told that travel pay is not allowed since I live within the city. Does not make sense that QTC gives me travel pay and may have been a mistake on their. So can you please tell me when travel pay is actually allowed?

Thanks.

68mustang

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA is supposed to give you travel pay for C&P no matter where you live. All of them have different rules

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.