Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Suppose I'm Granted

Rate this topic

ATVer

I got a check in the mail today, says VA COMP on it. I'm assuming it's backpay for SC 10% hearing, it adds up anyway. I have yet to recieve any award letter though. I still have a ptsd claim in too, which was done before the hearing. I was told they would be put together. Just a little confused, but still happy. Been 5 months since the claim, so not bad eh? I consider this a partial win :o

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

• HadIt.com Elder

I saw money a couple of times before the letter. I think the deal is the payment is sent to Austin by computer and it takes days and weeks to get a freakin letter out of almost all the VARO's

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Just as long as the ptsd claim is right in behind this one. The ptsd c&p was about a month before the hearing. It's a great feeling knowing it worked out for me. Hope it all still does. And i have to thank all the members of Hadit for the great info on this site!

• HadIt.com Elder
I was told they would be put together. Just a little confused, but still happy. Been 5 months since the claim, so not bad eh? I consider this a partial win :o

Congratulations 'ATVer'. My most positive thoughts are with you for the additional PTSD rating.

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use