Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Just Feel...

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

Like crap!! I dont know were this goes, but Ill continue. My brother who I have not seen in 30 years calls me!! Im thinking "OMG, what the hell should I say?" To say we all had a rough childhood is an understatement. Now all these memories of that time period are flooding back; its hard, I feel like shit. What the heck am I to do?? Excuse me...

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't know what a "normal childhood" is none of my friends died I wasn't locked up by the cops I had 2 brothers and my parents "loved me" I graduated from high school and enlisted in the Army thats about as "normal" as I know I was asked by VA shrinks did my parents beat me now that is a wide opne question what consitutes a "beating" was I ever left black and blue No was a belt ever used yes on my buttocks they used to call it discipline now the schools teach that it is abuse BS maybe some "discipline" today may keep some of these kids out of trouble

All I do know is the military and the VA is looking for any excuse to tag a veteran as an abused child and label them with a pre-existing cindition or with PDO I think I had a "normal childhood" now define "normal"