Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Site

Rate this question

admiral7

Question

you can now sign into this site using your my health evet.I was able to get my DS logon wiithout having to be personally identified again

it's me!

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Success!

Sort of.

After a call to tech support, I got on to eBenefits.

Turns out my login is firstname.lastname(digit)

I never saw that anywhere when I signed up.

I see some claim info but it isn't comprehensive. Based on what's there I wonder why I'm getting a monthly check.

It mentions not having new evidence from previously-denied afflictions despite the fact that I've submitted extensive new evidence and had C & P's.

Guess I need to get copies of those C & P's I haven't seen results of due to being on the road.

So- try calling tech support if you have trouble ;)

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

It looks like they fixed the error I was getting.

Now, I am getting a different error message:

Error 5: Your identity cannot be found in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). To correct this problem, take the action that applies to you:

* If you are a Veteran and are not in DEERS, visit a VA Regional Office and bring (1) a government-issued identification such as a driver's license or passport; (2) one other form of identification; and (3) an original or certified copy of your DD-214. You can find the closest VA Regional Office by calling 1-800-827-1000.

* If you are a family member of a service member who is not in DEERS, ask the Veteran who is your sponsor to request to have you added.

It's silly because I have a level 1 DS Logon account. In order to get that, they needed to confirm me in DEERS.

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

It looks like they fixed the error I was getting.

Now, I am getting a different error message:

Error 5: Your identity cannot be found in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). To correct this problem, take the action that applies to you:

* If you are a Veteran and are not in DEERS, visit a VA Regional Office and bring (1) a government-issued identification such as a driver's license or passport; (2) one other form of identification; and (3) an original or certified copy of your DD-214. You can find the closest VA Regional Office by calling 1-800-827-1000.

* If you are a family member of a service member who is not in DEERS, ask the Veteran who is your sponsor to request to have you added.

It's silly because I have a level 1 DS Logon account. In order to get that, they needed to confirm me in DEERS.

I am getting nothing too and I am signed in to MHE and tried again today but just getting nowhere. typical government setup problems! What cracks me up is in a few days they will come out with a report of how great the site is?

• HadIt.com Elder

I am getting nothing too and I am signed in to MHE and tried again today but just getting nowhere. typical government setup problems! What cracks me up is in a few days they will come out with a report of how great the site is?

Hey, 18 of the 24 people that have been able to access the site DO think that it's great! :rolleyes:

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph