Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another Fast Rating

Rate this topic

kapt_krunch

Wow that was real speedy on the VA part. Good work on your part too. Congratulations! I wonder if claims will become this speedy generally when they switch to eletronic filing as they are proposing in the fall.

Michelee

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello everyone. I started my VA journey March 10 of this year. I submitted everything to the DAV that day and my C&P exam was scheduled for 7 April at a local QTC Clinic. I received my award letter in the mail yesterday 8 July. This was not the BDD program because I separated 2 March. Nearly 4 months for a 90% rating, Thanks everyone for all of your stories and words of advice.

Nick

I find your post most encouraging for future disabled vets, "Kapt Krunch'. I'm glad it went well for you. I hope you are doing OK.

Best wishes for a quality and rewarding life.

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"

I find your post most encouraging for future disabled vets, "Kapt Krunch'. I'm glad it went well for you. I hope you are doing OK.

Best wishes for a quality and rewarding life.

Things are going very well for us. My wife and I are expecting our first child any day now and I started a new job a few weeks ago. Everything came together just in time. Everyone in my old chain of command thought I was a fool for separating with a pregnant wife in this economy. They did not know that we would be allowed to deliver on base and that I was filing claims for VA Compensation. Looking back on it I do not regret my decision one bit. It is my hope that the bit of good fortune I had with the processing of my claim is passed on to those who have been enduring the system much longer than I have. I am grateful to those of you who have pioneered efforts for veterans of my generation.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use