• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Email Issues

Commander Bob

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too ,no email notifications in a few days and I depend on these notices if I am, busy with something else on line but want to follow a topic.

This AM I went to the topics I want to follow and had to click on the email notification thing under Watching topic button again for them but I see I didn't get notification of something that had more replies since I clicked for more email notices.?????

maybe just a temporary glitch.

• Founder

Actually, I was trying to make something better, but clearly it did not work. I think I have it fixed. Please let me know if you are still having problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Me too ,no email notifications in a few days and I depend on these notices if I am, busy with something else on line but want to follow a topic.

This AM I went to the topics I want to follow and had to click on the email notification thing under Watching topic button again for them but I see I didn't get notification of something that had more replies since I clicked for more email notices.?????

maybe just a temporary glitch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Could be pilot error, however I do not receive email notices from Hadit anymore. I miss the "You Have Mail" ping on my computer.

Please help.

Thanks

Oops, it happened again... I was out of town for a brief trip and when I got home I expected a few emails from Hadit, especially since I have been receiving double emails per each topic response. When I turned on my computer, I found nada from Hadit. I've grown fond of many participants here and and was concerned about some of you. Well, since I didn't hear from anyone,

I checked my Hadit profile page, and Wham, **58** messages.

.... (`*•.¸(`*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´) ....

.... ♥«´•.``*HADIT *•´¨`»♥ ....

.... (¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•. ) ....

I hope I didn't press the wrong button, or flip the wrong switch, however, if anyone can help me with receiving the email notifications, I would enjoy the participation.

Edited by Commander Bob

• Founder

It's not you, it's me. I was trying to change some settings and clearly I did not do it right. I have a ticket into technical support. Sorry for the problems.

Oops, it happened again... I was out of town for a brief trip and when I got home I expected a few emails from Hadit, especially since I have been receiving double emails per each topic response. When I turned on my computer, I found nada from Hadit. I've grown fond of many participants here and and was concerned about some of you. Well, since I didn't hear from anyone,

I checked my Hadit profile page, and Wham, **58** messages.

.... (`*•.¸(`*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´) ....

.... ♥«´•.``*HADIT *•´¨`»♥ ....

.... (¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•. ) ....

I hope I didn't press the wrong button, or flip the wrong switch, however, if anyone can help me with receiving the email notifications, I would enjoy the participation.