Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Awarded

Rate this topic

djweaz

Got my award today for TDIU took from May until now should have actually been processed almost 2 months ago but the questionaire to my former employer wasnt sent back in. When they send out these letters to Employers they say that you are responsible for tracking them. THEY ARE RIGHT!!! called in to check up on it they said they were still awaiting the letter since June 28th, called the former employer had her fax it into the VA that was all they were waiting for that was a little over a week ago.

One thing I do question though is, I have heard people having followups in say 6 months a year 3 years 5 years. Mine says no exam will be scheduled in the future. Does this mean I am really off my rocker?

DJ Weaz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine says no exam will be scheduled in the future. Does this mean I am really off my rocker?

DJ Weaz

No, it more likely than not means, your rating will be P&T with full benefits.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Hi Carlie,

It stated that my children are eligable for CHAMPVA and for educational benefits. I never dreamed it would go this high up actually was prepared to hit the 30% point so I am shocked to say the least

• HadIt.com Elder

You got the whole enchilada...congrats!!!!

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Congrats

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use