Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Arrested At Roanoke Varo

Rate this question

Cruinthe

Question

I friend and I went into the Roanoke VARO yesterday to request a DRO hearing on his claim. In the lobby was one, and only one, person. As soon as my friend and I sat in the lobby, this person sat next to us and began talking about the problems he was having with the VA. He asked for my advice on what to do. I told him the first thing he should do is request a copy of his C&P file. He asked how he could do that, I told him to fill out the standard 4138 and submit it to the clerk. He did so, and within minutes three armed federal protective service guards showed up with two level 8 VA managers. The captain of the detail kept his hand on his service pistol the whole time. The "charge" was solicitation. As soon as my lawyers file the charges against the guilty parties, I will release the hidden camera footage to the media. Should be interesting.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I quote from your previous posting; "You should have said "you dont have the right to talk to other veterans, even if they want help and your advice is valid and DOES help them""

You don't have "the right" to mis-represent yourself to veterans that are in need of help. You do not have "the right" to solicit, regardless of whether you are, in fact, charging anything for your "help", where it is common knowledge that the act of "soliciting" is illegal.

And, of course, the question arises as to whether or not "your advice is valid and DOES help them". I do not know, nor does the VA know, nor does any of the members of the hadit board know, nor does any of the Veterans Service Organizations know, whether your advice helps or hinders ANY veteran. And, if it did, in fact, HINDER them, what recourse DO THEY HAVE? Can they, in fact, SUE YOU? WHAT legal recourse would they have? Just answer the last two questions. IF, in fact, you can, without perjuring yourself.

• HadIt.com Elder

you are not the "bad guy" you like attention obviously but as you stated you know the VA puts people into groups to "find the dirt on suspected frauds" why wouldn't you think they would set up veterans trolling for "clients" in the VARO waiting room? You also stated you used one of those video pens to tape your encounters you know that video camera's are prohibited in VA buildings so you are admitting to a crime here in public using your real name and you want people to support you why?

Hadit supports veterans with regulations, support while they are dealing with the mess of a system we all have to deal in there are many years of experience here and a lot of veterans have been sucessful in obtaining their benefits after years of having VSOs not returning phone calls, sometimes not even submitting the claims or evidence documents

we have had a lot of drama queens come and go some settle down and become helpful board members some just move on to other boards until they wear their welcome out everywhere and around here if you want popcorn buy your own you seem to be pretty good at writing your own drama's.......

if you were going to be "charged" I think they would have handcuffed you and booked you and then taken you in front of a Judge for "bail" since none of that seems to have happened I doubt that they will come to your home next week or next month and it won't be because of your TV and radio appearances it will be because theynever had any intention of taking it that far anyway.....

but enjoy your 15 seconds of fame

See now this is MUCH better. I would have preferred it if you called me a dirty jaywalker or a filthy litterer, because solicitation littering and jaywalking are all in about the same category, 4th degree misdemeanor or something. But the feigned indignity? Dude...SPOT on! Kudos!

I cant bring myself to list the veterans that I have helped. Some in astonishingly small amounts of time, so I want you all to redouble your efforts to portray me as an incompetent boob that has screwed up more claims than...well...the VA. Keep trying guys!

Also, whatever you do, DONT make ANY mention to the fact that I did get a 95% score on my NVLSP test, or that the NVLSP are the actual people that the VA uses to train its NSO's. Consistency is the key here, and you guys are doing a bang-up job so far.

One side note, no..wait. Ok Ill drop a hint. A guy used a hidden camera to record, and was harassed by a federal agency, he then sued that agency for harassment and won the case! Another hint, the case had to word "lobby" in it. But, dont focus too much on facts or reality. Well, no need to tell you people that.

Ok, whos next?

• HadIt.com Elder

Cruithne;

Please. PLEASE. Seek medical help. I don't know you, and I"m just a cog in the VA machine. But I can assure you that there is no conspiracy, nobody is trying to set you up, and you are a danger to yourself and possibly others.

If you keep this up you WILL be arrested, and if you wind up with a FELONY conviction you will LOSE ALMOST ALL YOUR BENEFITS.

Please pick some challenge other than the SECOND LARGEST AGENCY IN THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT to hurl yourself against. You're tilting at windmills. You can probably do more vets more good by giving advice online, not spend your gas, and not risk getting yourself into trouble.

Hmm, I dunno james. When you say there is no conspiracy you would get more cred on this forum if you THEN add "you will NEVER see the VA say a male veteran has a menstrual disorder. it simply cant happen, so dont say it every did or ever will. only a drama queen would do that".

Half stepping is no way to do it. Work with me here guys!

• HadIt.com Elder

"Ok, whos next?"

You say that like you have obviated, for example, the two questions that I asked of you. When, in fact, you have not.

I'll restate them for you:

" I do not know, nor does the VA know, nor does any of the members of the hadit board know, nor does any of the Veterans Service Organizations know, whether your advice helps or hinders ANY veteran. And, if it did, in fact, HINDER them, what recourse DO THEY HAVE? Can they, in fact, SUE YOU? WHAT legal recourse would they have?"

I'll be back later for your reply.