Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Arrested At Roanoke Varo

Rate this question

Cruinthe

Question

I friend and I went into the Roanoke VARO yesterday to request a DRO hearing on his claim. In the lobby was one, and only one, person. As soon as my friend and I sat in the lobby, this person sat next to us and began talking about the problems he was having with the VA. He asked for my advice on what to do. I told him the first thing he should do is request a copy of his C&P file. He asked how he could do that, I told him to fill out the standard 4138 and submit it to the clerk. He did so, and within minutes three armed federal protective service guards showed up with two level 8 VA managers. The captain of the detail kept his hand on his service pistol the whole time. The "charge" was solicitation. As soon as my lawyers file the charges against the guilty parties, I will release the hidden camera footage to the media. Should be interesting.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Geez larry, you can do better than THAT! The only way to recover from that weak post is to accuse me of lying about the whole situation. Start by saying I am not a veteran, or that I was in the Coast Guard reserve or something.

But, I will throw you a bone, because I am a caring kinda person.

Say larry, have you ever advocated a veteran sue the VFW for botching a claim? Surely YES, and you will post a link to that very topic. Yup. I can feel it being typed RIGHT now. No doubt. Any second now.

Maybe Ill get some popcorn.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hmm, I dunno james. When you say there is no conspiracy you would get more cred on this forum if you THEN add "you will NEVER see the VA say a male veteran has a menstrual disorder. it simply cant happen, so dont say it every did or ever will. only a drama queen would do that".

Half stepping is no way to do it. Work with me here guys!

What in the world does a "male with a menstrual disorder" have to do with the subject at hand. You remember don't you: The subject of illegally recording veterans discussing their private medical information to someone who has mis-represented himself to be what he is not, in a Federal Building where recording devices are patently illegal.

You obfuscate when presented with things you do not wish to discuss.

• HadIt.com Elder

What brought you here? Do you want help? Are you here just to argue? What is the point of all this? You can try to "expose" the VA, but nobody cares. The people who could do something don't care and the rest don't know. If you can keep your 100% just be glad. That is all you get. They just give you money to compensate you. That's it.