Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Arrested At Roanoke Varo

Rate this question

Cruinthe

Question

I friend and I went into the Roanoke VARO yesterday to request a DRO hearing on his claim. In the lobby was one, and only one, person. As soon as my friend and I sat in the lobby, this person sat next to us and began talking about the problems he was having with the VA. He asked for my advice on what to do. I told him the first thing he should do is request a copy of his C&P file. He asked how he could do that, I told him to fill out the standard 4138 and submit it to the clerk. He did so, and within minutes three armed federal protective service guards showed up with two level 8 VA managers. The captain of the detail kept his hand on his service pistol the whole time. The "charge" was solicitation. As soon as my lawyers file the charges against the guilty parties, I will release the hidden camera footage to the media. Should be interesting.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Glenn McBride, a 40-year-old man from Roanoke, Va.......you failed to tell the FOX reporter that you had a Hidden Camera, huh! You know why you didn't tell them because YOU KNEW it was ILLEGAL! I hope you get HUNG out to dry......I have printed this post where you stated that you had a HIDDEN CAMERA and will be forwarding it to the FBI!

SEE YA GLENN McBride.......hope JAIL treats you well! Like LarryJ said, you are a sick veteran! I hope you get help! You need it!

B6, just let it ride. Just let it ride. It'll all work itself out. It really will............okay, bro?

• HadIt.com Elder

even press credentials do not allow hidden camera's on VA property leased or owned legitimate reporters have to go thru the VA's PIO to conduct any "interviews" either on tape recorders or video these tapes will be used as evidence against you not the VA none of us advocate rolling over and "letting the VA do what they want" we advocate using the system to win benefits by using the CFRs VSOs and in some cases by using lawyers in the past ten years I have seldom seena temper tantrum win a case yet........

You three are doing a good job so far, but I think you should go the extra mile. I suggest you begin by asserting it was me that that walked into the VARO with a pistol and shoved 3 VA employees up against the wall. Say I got mad because I didn't get my free cup of coffee, or something suitably silly. You can do better, I have faith in you!

And wheres my popcorn?

Edited by Cruinthe

By starting with an ilegal act, you opened yourself up to anything that the Federal Government wants to do to you. Reminds of the guy that wanted to live with Bears and later on became their dinner. No advise, you opened yourself up to reality when you choose to bring the Camera in, talk with the other Vets as a representative even after being told not to.

Thats good texas, but you need to paint me a bit more as a bad guy. Maybe an offhand comment that I am a pedophile or something, be creative.

But good work on propping up the VA "warning", but you could have gone a bit more. You should have said "you dont have the right to talk to other veterans, even if they want help and your advice is valid and DOES help them"

Then perhaps wrap it all up by saying that its people like me that cause such high rates of error in the VA rating system.

PS bravo please get your homosexual rage under control k thnx bye

Edited by Cruinthe