VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Car Rental ?

robert51

I live in the Philippines and will be going to Mesa Arizona to visit a granddaughter does anyone know of a discount given on a rental car for one month or more?? anyone give me a approx. cost on a 6 week rental ? Small car is fine..

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

If nothing else, look at Military.com, join, and examine the discounts.

At one time 100% disabled veterans and retirees could rent cars through MWR at a military base. Don't know if that's still the case.

I also don't know what impact a foreign drivers license might have.

I live in the Philippines and will be going to Mesa Arizona to visit a granddaughter does anyone know of a discount given on a rental car for one month or more?? anyone give me a approx. cost on a 6 week rental ? Small car is fine..

• HadIt.com Elder

The Nurse says that, sometimes, www.carentals.com but she says that it is "cyclic".........(she uses big words like that, keeps me on my toes.....)!

She just told me that she has us a car rented for a week in Las Vegas. $80 bucks for the entire week.

Edited by LarryJ

• HadIt.com Elder

Sometimes the Military ID Card 100% Vets offer fabulous discounts. At any major airport there are local companies that rent cars at much cheaper rates than the big companies.

Most people with auto insurance can use it on rent cars and save on the insurance option

Try these guys

The Nurse says that, sometimes, www.carentals.com but she says that it is "cyclic".........(she uses big words like that, keeps me on my toes.....)!

She just told me that she has us a car rented for a week in Las Vegas. $80 bucks for the entire week.

that links goes to

"Costa Rica Carentals.comyour car rental in Costa Rica"

what the??

:blink:

• HadIt.com Elder

that links goes to

"Costa Rica Carentals.comyour car rental in Costa Rica"

what the??

:blink:

Heck, I don't know what happened...............but, hey, if you gotta rent a car in Costa Rica, they got some pretty good deals!

But, if you're stuck in the good old USofA, try this

http://www.carrentals.com/?cid=13144&chan=linkimage&eid=2109796

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use