VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Case Closed

Rate this topic

harleyvet

Called the 800 # again this morning, and was told my percentage is 80%. That is a relief in itself. Now just need to see what was rated and at how much.

Woo - Hoo !

Surely a HUGE sigh of relief .....

Congratulations !!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called the 800 # again this morning, and was told my percentage is 80%. That is a relief in itself. Now just need to see what was rated and at how much.

Now you can change your % here to reflect your new %-CONGRATS

How many days did it take before you were able to get from them what your percentage was from the date it closed. I was told as of the 14th my cause is closed but that they cant see anything. and that the letter is not scanned in. curious as to how long i should wait before i call back and they can see it.

Also have you gotten any deposits yet... thnx

Edited by Cm Burns

How many days did it take before you were able to get from them what your percentage was from the date it closed. I was told as of the 14th my cause is closed but that they cant see anything. and that the letter is not scanned in. curious as to how long i should wait before i call back and they can see it.

Also have you gotten any deposits yet... thnx

My case closed on the 8th and the 800 # told me my rating on the 13th. On the 14th I received some of my retro pay. Good Luck to you!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use