VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Deposit Date ?

Rate this question

usmc0105

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I doubt it but you can try. The VA is organic. Things just happen when they happen. You try and pin them down you will be frustrated. They cut checks and rate claims when they get to it.

I ask because i have read that they schedule deposit dates or something for example someone called in and was told dd for thurs. etc. I hope they dont know anything though because I just called and they said its now in authorization but my claims counselor said it was done, now he is on vacation and IDK whats actually going on. Should I not hold mybreath or is it possible it comes before Christmas.

• HadIt.com Elder

I ask because i have read that they schedule deposit dates or something for example someone called in and was told dd for thurs. etc. I hope they dont know anything though because I just called and they said its now in authorization but my claims counselor said it was done, now he is on vacation and IDK whats actually going on. Should I not hold mybreath or is it possible it comes before Christmas.

Deposits are out of the hands of the RO or VA facilities. They are handled electronically by a Finance Center. Many deposits are usually received on Saturday because they clear the rolls on Friday for the weekends.

It could be any day. There is no schedule.

J

Deposits are out of the hands of the RO or VA facilities. They are handled electronically by a Finance Center. Many deposits are usually received on Saturday because they clear the rolls on Friday for the weekends.

It could be any day. There is no schedule.

J

Oh man, Sat is Christmas and Im sure they are closed Friday so I guess if nothing comes by thursday I can stop hoping lol

Oh man, Sat is Christmas and Im sure they are closed Friday so I guess if nothing comes by thursday I can stop hoping lol

P.S.

So just to be clear when I push 3 on the 1-800# hoping to get financial dept. I may not have gotten finance and it is possible they have the wrong information in regards to what phase its in?

• HadIt.com Elder

On holidays the last working day is usually treated the same as Friday.

J

On holidays the last working day is usually treated the same as Friday.

J

Alright, any input on the 1-800# "financial dept." They may not have the correct info right? I know its a waiting game but I have anxiety pretty fierce so its torture