VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wow!- Ao Claim Retro Received On 12/17/10! Now We Can Dance!

Rate this topic

My husband and I am both thrilled about actually getting his IHD award letter and retro in the bank.

I have read on Hadit that some folks see their comp in the bank account before they get a va award's letter.

Well- this, I can tell you, is very very true!!

I had a gut feeling to check our bank account on 12/17/10 to see if my husband had anything from VA deposited into our account.

Well- right there before my eyes- THERE IT WAS!! AMAZING!. We filed originally on 02/22/10 and have it now!

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions and helpful information!! We could not have done it without you all!!!

Everyone has to be patient- claims are being processed.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!! THAT IS WHAT VA WANTS YOU TO DO! YOU EARNED IT AND YOU ALL DESERVE IT! GO GO AND FIGHT FOR IT!!

HAPPY 2011!!

Rockman's wife

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Great News...they really are paying off on these IHD Claims. I got my letter Monday & money on Thursday.

What percentage did he get?

Great News...they really are paying off on these IHD Claims. I got my letter Monday & money on Thursday.

What percentage did he get?

He originally got 10% for IHD, but when we sent in new heart cath and echo evidence, it was jumped up to 60%. He gets 10% for his scar, not for the shrapnel along his spine. It only took 1 1/2 months to re-instate that 10% on scar.

Congratulations on your win!!! Tonight is the night to celebrate. Dance the night away!!

It is kinda hard to dance with heart problems and pulmonary fibrosis, but we will still try. We can also hook up his oxygen if need be.

They denied pulmonary fibrosis, so now we have to try and figure out how to do it secondary to IHD.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A GREAT 2011 FOR YOU!!

Rockman's wife

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use