VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wow!- Ao Claim Retro Received On 12/17/10! Now We Can Dance!

Rate this topic

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations - tickled to pieces for you both. Hope you have a healthy and happy New Year, already know it will be more prosperous! I think my Vet and I are still in a bit of a state of disbelief -waiting to see what shows up in the bank for his monthly 60% compensation. We're afraid to touch the retro in case there's been a mistake and they want it back!

Lorraine

• HadIt.com Elder

My husband and I am both thrilled about actually getting his IHD award letter and retro in the bank.

I have read on Hadit that some folks see their comp in the bank account before they get a va award's letter.

Well- this, I can tell you, is very very true!!

I had a gut feeling to check our bank account on 12/17/10 to see if my husband had anything from VA deposited into our account.

Well- right there before my eyes- THERE IT WAS!! AMAZING!. We filed originally on 02/22/10 and have it now!

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions and helpful information!! We could not have done it without you all!!!

Everyone has to be patient- claims are being processed.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!! THAT IS WHAT VA WANTS YOU TO DO! YOU EARNED IT AND YOU ALL DESERVE IT! GO GO AND FIGHT FOR IT!!

HAPPY 2011!!

Rockman's wife

I am happy for you and your family. Best wishes in the new year.

Cmdr. Bob

I love it. CONGRATULATIONS. Your exactly right , NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless you both. C.C.

God bless you always. With God on our side, we will be able to face anything.

Mrs. Rocknan

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use