• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Some Of It

Rate this topic

postman56

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Breeze, ebenifits is showing that my claim is in notification. It took about 3 dAYS to update.

That's interesting. I got call today from a veteran who works at trouble shooting different VA web sites-he never heard of the e-benifits site, I had to tell him its up and and running. Funny-you call a 800 # for trouble shooting and it takes 24 hrs to call back back and still ask what site is this! The good news is I informed him about this site as we got to chatting when he informed me he was a VEt, and his fellow working next to him as well-was coming to work all doped up from all the drugs, fatique ect, informed him about this site- so word of mouth is how we grow-expect a few more members joining up shortly

• HadIt.com Elder

I deal with St. Pete VA. I have not found them to be over generous. You really need to have your ducks in a row. For the anxiety claim I do know some good doctors who can give good and pretty cheap IMO's. They are in Tampa. I think for most mental health claims a good IMO is almost mandatory. If you are not chewing the carpet they tend to give low ball ratings.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use