VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Need a little help I am putting My request for a for DRO to look at my claim. I was low balled on 4 separate claims plus denied on my right shoulder pain where the VA on C+P exam with there own erays said it was bad. I had a few samples on my old computer that I Got from Berta before that computer crashed and burned does anybody have a sample letter.

Thanks in advance for any help

Jim

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
Need a little help I am putting My request for a for DRO to look at my claim. I was low balled on 4 separate claims plus denied on my right shoulder pain where the VA on C+P exam with there own erays said it was bad. I had a few samples on my old computer that I Got from Berta before that computer crashed and burned does anybody have a sample letter.

Thanks in advance for any help

Jim

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jim

IMO IMO IMO IMO to beat these ass's you better have more ammo than they do.

Yep- well put- IMO- is the best ammo of all-

when you received your statement from the VA, you were asked to file a NOD and they should have attached the DRO Election Form.

I suggest that you immediately send them a certified letter and request a de Novo review by their DRO.

Put your c file number and the date and give them your telephone number and email addy.

On this letter state as briefly as possible what part of the decision you are appealing and why.

Again- I assume that you have filed a NOD on this already?

Then go to the link I posted under DRO job description here days ago and make the DRO follow pages one and two when the review occurs.

And if you have an SO make them make the DRO follow this too -if might be a year or more down the road to get the de novo-and send the SO a copy of your request certified as well.

• In Memoriam

Jimk ==

The RO always prompts ypu as to whether you went a DRO hearing. if that is what you asking. BNut if you want to know what you want to put in writing before the DRO. it neeed be why you believe that the record shows you are entitled, and aqttach no more than 10 copies of the relevant records as an appendix.

alex