VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prisons In For Life Or Death Row And Va Employes

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

Guest frank

I THINK ALL PEOPLE IN FOR LIFE, KILLERS ON DEATH ROW AND VA EMPLOYES GO INTO COMBAT BEFORE OUR TROOPS,WHAT PERPOSE DOES IT DO TO KEEP KILLERS ALIVE THAT RAPED AND KILLED, AS THEY HAVE EXPERENCE,TO KILL WHY NOT? OUR TAX DOLLOR SUPPORTS THEM WITH EXCELLANCE HEALTH COVERAGE COMPUTERS, COLOR TV,POOL,LAW BOOKS DOES THIS MAKE SENCE TO YOU?EVERYTIME I READ A SON ,FATHER DAUGHTER,HUSBAND HAS BEEN KILLED . I CAN,TSEE WHY WE KEEP KILLERS ALIVE OR IN FOR LIFE,CONGRESS MUST PAS A LAW TO THIS,SOME OF US HAVE NO INSURANCE VA HAS DROPED GROUP 8,LEAVING VETERANS OUT,IS THAT RIGHT WHEN SOME KILLER JUST HAD A CAP PUT ON HIS TOOTH?. WE MUST INFORCE THIS INTO LAW. THE COUNTRY IS IN BAD SHAPE,MOST PEOPLE HERE CAN.T AFFORD THE THE NESSARY THINGS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE,. THIS MUST STOP CLEAN OUT ALL THE JAILS SEND THEM INTO COMBAT AND ALL VA EMPLOYEES,TO GO ALONG FOR THE RIDE,MAYBE IF THEY MANAGE TO GET BACE ALIVE,THEY WILL NOT STEAL LIE,OR PUT VETERANS CLAIMS INTO LIMBO,SOME VETS DIE BEFORE VA MAKES A DESISION,AFTER COMBAT THEY MAY HAVE COMPESSATION FOR WHAT WE STAND FOR WE ARE SPECIAL PEOPLL,HOW DARD MY GOVERMENT KEEP THERS USELISS PEOPLE ALIVE ON MY TAX MONEY. FRANK

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

This is what Stalin did in USSR. He sent the criminals in front of the troops to sort out the mines and be shock troops. If we had a draft again most of the junior criminals would be in the Army. I was in with a group like that. You could not leave anything down for 10 seconds or it would be stolen. Plus guys kept trying to kill NCO's and officers in RVN.

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends.

You ask any combat comander if he wants death row inmates under his comand. They will alll say no. For one the prison system de hablitates and dehuminzes them. Most men would come out of prison so dysfunctional that if you put the stress of combat on them. No one knows what would happen. The military wants men and women who are functional. Most military duty does not inclued sucidal death charges against military postions But days of patrol and adapting to enemy tactics. You average criminal who has been institutionalized cannot hack it.

Terry Higgins

Guest frank
Frank

This is what Stalin did in USSR. He sent the criminals in front of the troops to sort out the mines and be shock troops. If we had a draft again most of the junior criminals would be in the Army. I was in with a group like that. You could not leave anything down for 10 seconds or it would be stolen. Plus guys kept trying to kill NCO's and officers in RVN.

JOHN, I DON,T GET TOUR POINT,I PLEASE READ MY REPLY TO TERRY

I THINK ALL PEOPLE IN FOR LIFE, KILLERS ON DEATH ROW AND VA EMPLOYES GO INTO COMBAT BEFORE OUR TROOPS,WHAT PERPOSE DOES IT DO TO KEEP KILLERS ALIVE THAT RAPED AND KILLED, AS THEY HAVE EXPERENCE,TO KILL WHY NOT? OUR TAX DOLLOR SUPPORTS THEM WITH EXCELLANCE HEALTH COVERAGE COMPUTERS, COLOR TV,POOL,LAW BOOKS DOES THIS MAKE SENCE TO YOU?EVERYTIME I READ A SON ,FATHER DAUGHTER,HUSBAND HAS BEEN KILLED . I CAN,TSEE WHY WE KEEP KILLERS ALIVE OR IN FOR LIFE,CONGRESS MUST PAS A LAW TO THIS,SOME OF US HAVE NO INSURANCE VA HAS DROPED GROUP 8,LEAVING VETERANS OUT,IS THAT RIGHT WHEN SOME KILLER JUST HAD A CAP PUT ON HIS TOOTH?. WE MUST INFORCE THIS INTO LAW. THE COUNTRY IS IN BAD SHAPE,MOST PEOPLE HERE CAN.T AFFORD THE THE NESSARY THINGS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE,. THIS MUST STOP CLEAN OUT ALL THE JAILS SEND THEM INTO COMBAT AND ALL VA EMPLOYEES,TO GO ALONG FOR THE RIDE,MAYBE IF THEY MANAGE TO GET BACE ALIVE,THEY WILL NOT STEAL LIE,OR PUT VETERANS CLAIMS INTO LIMBO,SOME VETS DIE BEFORE VA MAKES A DESISION,AFTER COMBAT THEY MAY HAVE COMPESSATION FOR WHAT WE STAND FOR WE ARE SPECIAL PEOPLL,HOW DARD MY GOVERMENT KEEP THERS USELISS PEOPLE ALIVE ON MY TAX MONEY. FRANK
To classify VA employees with killers and criminals is an insult. I was a VA employee for many years before I had heart attacks and 2 surgeries which caused my retirement. I am T&P and I did my level best to help veterans when I was employed in the health care system. I worked with many dedicated people who went above and beyond what was expected of them when it came to caring for veterans. I think you have lumped all VA employees into the same class. The claims system is just one part of the VA. I am a Vietnam veteran who saw combat 1966-67 and it made me more sensitive to veterans and thier needs.

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank, you are entitled to your own opinion, but your facts are wrong, there are some good people at the VA just like any other business, yes there are some that are less than honest, but to say they are all bad, is like saying all politicians belong in jail like Duke Cunningham, they don't so your supposition that all VA employees are criminal is just flar wrong and you make the statement that you speak for all of us vets, NO YOU DON'T, we all can speak for ourselves and I don't need you to do it for me, Jim has been here a lot longer than I have and has been giving advice to veterans helping them with their claims for well over 5 years, and you may have an attitude about the VA, and that is your problem. most of us on this board have had problems with the VA, that is why we are here, some come and learn enough to get their claims approved and disappear, others like Jim, Berta, RickB, Allan etc stick around and pass on the tidbits needed to help other veterans, just because you don't agree with everyone does not give you the right to blast them. You have the right to disagree just do it silently, will you, you are offensive to others....

Jim said :

"The claims system is just one part of the VA." He is right of course-

We need to keep this in mind Frank- and I must sound negative to you, about the claims process, but I have said here before-over the years-and certainly will repeat it- that I have not only met the worst -at VA- I have had the priviledge to meet the best-at VA-at many levels within the system.

There are countless employees of the VA (I am former VA volunteer myself and my husband was employed at the VA) to include doctors, nurses, shrinks, and VARO employees who do their job as best they can.

If I made a list of all these good VA employees I have met over the years--the list would be much longer than the few VA doctors who caused my husband death.

I have been quick to complain over the years about lousy VA claims work and medical care- but I never forget- this system DOES award claims, when veteran's are diligent in obtaining evidence and willing to wait it all out -and the VA health care system DOES save lives.

Frank said

"AND IF YOU CAN,T HANDLE THE TRUTH, STAY OFF THE WEB "

The truth for me, as a widow of a vet, is that I actually still do have trust in the VA-

in spite of all my husband went through.

I believe that a vet with a valid claim will eventually succeed.

And I believe that most VA patients do get adequate health care.

It is offensive to me too that you would equate VA employees with criminals.

Also- I am a civilian- in a war college-

Everything I have learned about battlefield command is completely reflected within Terry's comments to you-

we want our best to defend us-

the criteria for joining every branch of the Armed Forces is high-because we need the best.Only the best can assimulate good command leadership.

A lot of these killers and rapists in prison are basically cowards with major control problems-

they are where they belong -which sure is NOT side by side with any brave man or woman who is serving our country.