Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tired Of Waiting

Rate this question

gfunk

Question

tired of checking my bank account and ebenefits daily to see when my claim will go through. went to phase 2 on jan 4th. should be sooon but the wait is kicking my ass. only at 60 right now and the check just isnt enough to live off of. that is all, thanks

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I know how you feel I check daily as well but I am still in Phase 1 and it's day 286 for me today. Hang in there, there has to be a light at the end of the stupid tunnel right?

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't think ebenefits is any better than 800 number or Iris maybe even worse if your VARO is messed up/

Try checking once a week or ask your bank to alert you if a deposit comes in.

I don't think ebenefits is any better than 800 number or Iris maybe even worse if your VARO is messed up/

i keep hearing about this infamous 800 number on here but have no idea what it is... and what are the buttons to press to get to talk to someone quickly... and iris? i have no idea what that is either. the varo is oakland and all i heard from my vso is that it takes about 60 days from your last c&p appointment before a decision or money is recieved

How did you guys get set up on Ebenefits. Every time i go on there it never allows me to go anywhere. Did you all have to go to the VARO to get signed up for this?? Any tips cause it never works for me when i go on the site.

Ryguy,

I heard for a long time that I would have to go to the RO in Houston. I would have to get a personal verification done, well Houston is a pretty good trip from San Antonio. Well, I found out that I could get a personal verification at the VA Hospital here in San Antonio. I did, but had to explain to the very nice guy that helped me whae EBenefits was. He finally recalled what it was, but said he does not deal with it that much. I blab a lot. I honestly have never gotten much out of this system. My claim reminds me of a horse race, and my gate is stuck :tongue:.

Papa

How did you guys get set up on Ebenefits. Every time i go on there it never allows me to go anywhere. Did you all have to go to the VARO to get signed up for this?? Any tips cause it never works for me when i go on the site.